Photographer Uses ‘Star Wars’ Figurines To Depict A Day In The Life Of A Stormtrooper…
Imagine the daily life of a “Star Wars” Stormtrooper — it can’t be easy. Take a look at artist Zahir Batin’s awesome series where he photographs close-up shots of miniature “Star Wars” figurines going about their daily adventures. Super awesome!!
Well, honest IS the best policy, right?? Too funny!!
This is so much funnier than I expected… LOL
Cat on a mission (almost) impossible!
It’s often the tiniest of things in life that make us the most excited. Simple things like an object fitting just perfectly into another object…
1) OMG, this bowl is so calling for tomato soup. Perfect with grilled cheese sandwiches.
2) These Xbox games fit so perfectly into the draw that it might actually be hard to get them out again. First World Problems.
3) It’s a shame the tiles don’t fit perfectly as well.
4) Aww how cute. Granted, kittens fit perfectly into everything.
5) Somewhere, the man who designed that fridge drawer is smiling.
7) A perfectly sized slice of lime. For that consistent lime taste.
8) These two pieces are by artist Michael Johansson. It’s safe to say he has an eye for the perfect fit.
9) The perfect way to store black electrical tape and duct tape…as long as you never use them.
10) This is how one frozen yogurt shop dries their scoopers. Magnificent perfection.
11) Now superglue all the pieces so no one can ever get them apart. Or alternatively just use the thin pieces. Works just as well as glue.
12) It’s almost as if the chair was build solely with this purpose in mind.
13) Not sure the OCD meds are working as intended.
14) Her face fits perfectly into a Canadian Gemini Award.
I had no idea something so simple could be so satisfying to my brain. I can now sleep easy after seeing this.
This will make your day!!
What’s your sign??